I've finally narrowed down my New Years resolutions/Goals. They're not world shattering, but hopefully they will give me some focus over the first part of the year.
1) Finish current round of revisions of Odd Squad: Now you see me... and review to see if it can be sent to Critters, or whether it needs a new round of revision
2) Once revisions of Odd Squad: NYSM have allowed me to polish it to the best I can get it, start sending out to agents. (Majority of the agents in the UK still want printed copies sent via snail mail, which appears to be different to the process in the States.)
3) Finish drafting Odd Squad: Rain of Fire.
4) Complete the London Marathon in April in less than 4 hours.
5) Take my new notepad with me everywhere I go.
6) Talk to anyone and everyone, and generally be a more open person.
7) Decide whether I should throw my hat in the ring (at the end of January) when they are looking for volunteers to write the next Pantomime for my Drama Group.
And that's about it. So, what have you guys set yourselves?